Fleetwood Mac

Best band ever?

Anyway, I've been listening to self title, Rumors, and Tusk repeatedly the past 2 years. Can anyone recommend the next step in Fleetwood fandom? I'm not a huge fan of live albums, but will venture in that direction if absolutely necessary, ie Johnny Cash.
buffheman
How about a Broadway show based on the music of Fleetwood Mac called "Go Your Own Way" perhaps to challenge "Mamma Mia"?

The story could cover all the personnel changes and romantic flings between band members using various FM tunes. Starring Catherine McPhee as Stevie Nicks and Fergie as Christine McVie? Ba-da-bing! Also Mick Foley as Mick Fleetwood and Lindsey Buckingham as ... himself.
I love this thread!!

G-Bless and Mapman, you guys are hilar-e-ous!

I hate Abba!! I hated Abba as a kid, I hated them as teenager, I hated them as a young adult, I hated them as an adult, and middle age is not changing my opinion!!

I do love all of the iterations of Fleetwood Mac, for some reason, but I won't admit in person.
Okay,...Abba.

Long dormant (and possibly substance addled) brain cells seem to recall a(n early '80s?) double Abba Live album with an extended guitar solo during "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, A Man After Midnight". Might have been pretty rockin'. Anyone else recall this one or did I hallucinate it?

Marty
Abba's cool. Even members of Metallica like them. I don't know if that makes 'em cool but I think they are.