Best version of Moody Blues "Days of Future Passed

I want to pick up the best version of this album that is not super rare or ultra expensive. I have a copy on vinyl, probably from the early 70's, that isn't all that great. Is the new SACD version any good? I want either digital or vinyl, whichever is better.
fruff1976
Siddh,
We should not hijack this thead, email to talk.

Fruff1976,
There is a MFSL Day's of Future Past for sale here on Audiogon the item # is 1267404733. They state NM condition. Thats a good price if it is NM.
Hevac1, Thanks for the heads up on the MFSL. I'm purchasing it along with the U.K. first pressing I found on ebay. I'll do a head to head when they both get here.
I picked up a copy, i believe it to be an original. It is on the Deram label, DES 18012. How do I determine if it is, in fact, an original or not?
I purchased it from a used cd store. It appeared to be "mint". I cleaned it on my VPI 17, and the results are astonishing! It appears to have never been played before.
All for a whopping $4.99!!!!!!!!!!!
Also picked up a copy of David Bromberg's first solo. Same condition, and results. It was $3.99
Amazing finds are out there. I love this "hobby"!
the original on deram is a mess...and the msfl isnt that much better...the cd remaster from the late 90s is quite good...
01-21-10: Phasecorrect
the original on deram is a mess

I COULDN'T DISAGREE WITH YOU MORE.