Best version of Moody Blues "Days of Future Passed

I want to pick up the best version of this album that is not super rare or ultra expensive. I have a copy on vinyl, probably from the early 70's, that isn't all that great. Is the new SACD version any good? I want either digital or vinyl, whichever is better.
fruff1976
How do Hevac1,

Did this TP sell in the UHQR box? What other unreleased UHQRs might you have sold only as TP's? "Days" is one of my favorite lps...has been since it's release. The Mobile has been the best I have had the pleasure to own.
Siddh,
We should not hijack this thead, email to talk.

Fruff1976,
There is a MFSL Day's of Future Past for sale here on Audiogon the item # is 1267404733. They state NM condition. Thats a good price if it is NM.
Hevac1, Thanks for the heads up on the MFSL. I'm purchasing it along with the U.K. first pressing I found on ebay. I'll do a head to head when they both get here.
I picked up a copy, i believe it to be an original. It is on the Deram label, DES 18012. How do I determine if it is, in fact, an original or not?
I purchased it from a used cd store. It appeared to be "mint". I cleaned it on my VPI 17, and the results are astonishing! It appears to have never been played before.
All for a whopping $4.99!!!!!!!!!!!
Also picked up a copy of David Bromberg's first solo. Same condition, and results. It was $3.99
Amazing finds are out there. I love this "hobby"!
the original on deram is a mess...and the msfl isnt that much better...the cd remaster from the late 90s is quite good...