Best version of Moody Blues "Days of Future Passed

I want to pick up the best version of this album that is not super rare or ultra expensive. I have a copy on vinyl, probably from the early 70's, that isn't all that great. Is the new SACD version any good? I want either digital or vinyl, whichever is better.
fruff1976
Fruff1976, look at used record stores, maybe even place a few calls, especially ones that don't advertise product on ebay. Most of the ebay rarer records are grossly overpriced. I picked up my mint copy of the MSFL at my local audio store, that also sells used records, last year for $40.00. It is the best copy of this album I have.
It may take some time but keep an eye out for an original 1967 US or UK pressing on Deram. If your patient you'll find one for less than an MFSL both of which smoke the MFSL.

I have all 3 and it's no contest.
I have both MFSL and SACD versions, as well as an older original pressing.
The SACD in my system is the better of the two. In fact 'In Search of the Lost Chord' and 'On the Threshold of a Dream' are much better in SACD than vinyl.Some of the others were so poorly produced than nothing can help them such as 'Question of Balance' and 'Every Good Boy Deserves Favor'.
So a distinctly different result.
Peterd
A third vote for the SACD version --- haven' done direct comps but it sounds wonderful on my system (Linn, Vienna)