Any Michael Bub'le fans.......

Just came across one of this guys CDs about a month ago, not a style (big band/bossa nova, jazzy) I would normally be into. Heard one Cd and bought everything he has out, now my present favorite artist.....nough said.
thomastrouble
Buble is good, I enjoy him, Sinatra I grew up with and his voice started going by the 60's. After that it was his following not his voice. Just my opinion. early Sinatra is fine. Buble is here, now, and good, what more can one want.
Thomastrouble, I'm glad you like Buble, but you can't compare him to someone he is in essence an impersonator of. I agree someone can come along that is better, but this is like saying a Led Zeppelin tribute band is better than Led Zeppelin, that's where I was coming from with the Elvis comment.

Michael Buble is a well marketed lounge singer, no different than 100 others you would hear in Vegas, he just has better representation.
I am a HUGE Sinatra fan, but I have to agree with Uru975, the voice was going by the 60's. He was cool until the end, but the voice was long gone. Just my opinion, Merry Christmas to all and let's enjoy them both.
Thomas, Michaels newest cd is titled "Crazy Love". My next purchase will be Robbie Williams " Swing when you are winning", Check him out on you tube.