Does anyone like country

I am just curious as to whether anyone likes country music? I do like some country songs (especially those that lean more towards pop).
chatta
I like, and listen to a lot of country (as well as bluegrass), old (traditional) and new (pop), but not all. It's probably 10% of my listening though. I listen mostly to Jazz, Rock (though this also includes country rock), and Classical.
I love Country music, however NOT the pop music they call Country on the mainsteam radio. Americana, Alt Country and Bluegrass are great.

Lucinda Williams
Townes Van Zandt
Gram Parsons
Todd Snider
Billy Joe Shaver
Allison Krauss
Ricky Scaggs
Rodney Crowell
The Flatlanders
Flying Burrito Brothers
Willie and Waylon of course
Steve Earle
Jim Lauderdale

A few that come to mind right of hand.
It is good to hear other people's views on country music. It seems as if many of you have respect for country music of past decades and generations.
Buffalo Springfield and Poco were my first tastes of country.

Since then I've enjoyed many of the artists mentioned here.

Patsy Cline and Hank Williams both produced an incredible amount of great work in their short careers. She died at 31, he at 30.
to my ears, 98% of what's marketed as country, including most of the mainstream cowboy hat stuff, ranges from inconsequential to really terrible (although in fairness, you could say the same thing about rock). the 2% of country that's good, however, is very good--soulful, poignant, emotionally direct. i most of muzikat's picks; i'd also throw in roseanne cash, hank williams, foster and lloyd, townes van zandt, old 97s, gillian welch and the jayhawks (genre lines get kinda blurry)