HDCD music suggestions???

Hi all. I still have my Arcam Alpha 8SE CD/HDCD player; just can't seem to part with it. Use my Cambridge Azur for the newer 24-bit discs, but still really enjoy the HDCD format. I have the Tom Petty and Bruce Springsteen HDCD boxsets, and a few Mark Knopfler discs, and a smattering of others, but I'd like to pick up more. I like Jazz, and I have Patricia Barber's Cafe Blue HDCD, but she's a bit dark for my tastes. Any suggestions for high quality HDCD recordings?? Upbeat Jazz, anything with nice quitar or drum tracks; all suggestions welcome. Many thanks!!
klipschking
The Reference Recordings catalog is worth checking out.
http://www.referencerecordings.com/Catalog.asp
the first three Cars records have been re-released in HDCD and so have the Roxy Music records. There is a Doors box set (one of many) that is recorded in HDCD. I can't remember the name of the set but it provides the discs in mini-LP sleeves.
I'm going to give King Crimson a try, since that seems very popular. Have all the Cars on HDCD and love them. I'm not familiar with Dave Carter or Tracy Grammar, but I'll give them a try also. Any others???
The two HDCD are Drum Hat Buddha and Tanglewood Tree. Hard to describe but very good.
"Sea Change" by Beck is fantastic. I was not a Beck fan until I listened to this. If you like it, and I predict you will, get Beck's "Mutation" also HDCD encoded.
Another CD I always recommend when HDCD is the topic is "A Nod To Bob" on Red House Records label. This wonderful sounding compilation cd turned me on to several artists.