Jackson Browne Solo Acoustic

I just received the new Jackson Browne CD, "Solo Acoustic".

I will admit my biases up front:

a. I love Jackson's book of work;
b. I love solo acoustic performance.

It is a terrific release. I listened to it casually this afternoon and sounds like it is very well recorded and engineered. (Doug Sax did the mastering ).

A mixture of the older stuff and newer stuff. Still in good voice.

Enjoy

Richard bischoff
rbischoff
Jackson Browne was my first live concert I attended at the age of 16. I'll never forget it. I was not aware of this new release, thanks for starting this thread Rb, I will pick it up soon.
One of the greatest songwriters of our time. And then he adds his talent as a performer. What a living legend!
I saw Jackson play acoustic in a small hall 2 or 3 years ago. Thanks for letting me know about the acoustic disc. This should very special.
I saw him years ago when he had David Lindley in the band (shit, could that guy play slide!). He put on a trememndous show, as I remember. I like his early stuff best, but of his more recent records, I dig "I'm Alive." He seems to be returning to the sound that made him famous--which is welcome, after trend-following albums like "Lawyers in Love." I haven't listened to "Acoustic" yet, but I may have to pop it in tonight.