Power cables for ARC Reference 75

I am excitingly awaiting delivery of my ARC reference 75 power amp. I do'nt have any 20amp power cords at the moment. Initially I will use the ARC cord that comes with the amp, whilst my bank balance recovers in intensive care.

I believe Shunyata are a good match with ARC, but any recommendations for under $1000 second hand, would be helpful, thanks.
david12
The cheapest option was to use an existing cable, made redundant by the 20amp connector on the ARC. I use Sablon Audio and Lessloss, both of which I find excellent. Mark at Sablon popped a 20amp plug on an Uber Robusto for me.

I am not sure I can instantly hear the difference with power cable changes, but there was with switching the stock ARC cord with the Sablon. An instant increase in macro dynamics, it sounded like the volume had been turned up and crisper, clearer treble. A very worthwhile difference. I have'nt tried anything else. I would have tried Shunyata if this modification had'nt been available. Thanks again for the help
David,
If you like the sound of your old cords, why not just get a 15 to 20amp 'adapter'. Shunyata make good ones (15 to 20amp or vice versa). I've used them ~ fit snuggly, good contacts and reasonably cheap too.
Cullen Cable has the 20 amp option but it might be too inexpensive for you. It would run about 1/4 of your budget.
The question is why a 75W amp has a 20A IEC connector, when ARCs larger amps have 15A connectors. Very odd...