Power cables for ARC Reference 75

I am excitingly awaiting delivery of my ARC reference 75 power amp. I do'nt have any 20amp power cords at the moment. Initially I will use the ARC cord that comes with the amp, whilst my bank balance recovers in intensive care.

I believe Shunyata are a good match with ARC, but any recommendations for under $1000 second hand, would be helpful, thanks.
david12

I have a Ref 110 and use a 20 amp Shunyata Black Mamba HC. I also use Shunyata power cords on my ARC LS25 mk2 and Ref 7. I am very happy with the results.

Music Direct was and I think still is having a big sale on Shunyata power cords. I bought my Black Mamba HC as a demo from them a couple years ago.
My recommendation is second hand, possibly third hand, check with my ex wife on that. Would be fun to know what your interconnects are
ARC uses Sain Line Systems cables in their listening room, and some of the head honchos of ARC have purchased sls cables for there home systems. I have my whole system wired with Sain Line Systems and love them, the best I have heard.
For 9k they should Include a good power cord. When you buy a Ferrari do you think they put on Pep-boys tires.