What's up with Ridge Street Cables

I have a pair of Alethius cables here on sale which are very good but haven't had many bites on my add
Has Ridge street fallen out of favour

Perplexed ??
musicfile
LOL!! Sell a power cord that list for $1500 and is worth $400 used as scrap metal for like $75??? Now THAT doesn't make any sense to ME. I think it's worth just holding on to in case of emergency. I have already been through a major downsizing, who knows what the future holds? If I have to sell off some of my current cords that I am using, I would be happy to have the RSAD cord to fall back on. It still finds it's way into my system every now and then when I am in between cords.

Then I guess you would not approve of me having extra interconnects, speaker cables, cartridges, tubes and other stuff lying around unused either, huh?? I currently have five pair of speaker cables, but I'm only using one pair, that's gotta drive you nuts!!! LOL!!
Thanks Guys
The plan was to sell them if I could get fair value for them otherwise I wil insert them elsewhere into the audio chain or put them into my second system

My power cords are the cu version Alethius
once I heard what they sounded like I didn't care to find out the specifics on material or design I plugged them in and was a happy camper
I still own three of the Alethias power cords. I went through a phase a while back where I was inserting lower cost but high performance cables and selling off the higher priced if I found I wasn't sacrificing much in sound quality. I tried a couple of lower priced, highly regarded power cords and ended up selling them because I was not willing to give up the difference that the Alethias provided. I am glad that I still have them. They really are excellent cords.