Best value in speaker cables??

I can buy a 12 ft pair of Analysis Plus Oval 9 black for under $450. Also, I can buy a 12ft pair of ANTI CABLE Level 3 speaker cable for also under $450. I am curious which might be the best choice for Acoustic Zen Adagios SPEAKER DRIVEN BY Red Dragon digital mono blocks.

I was informed by The Cable Company that the Analysis Plus Silver Oval (or is it Big Silver Oval) might sound too bright with the Adagios. Does Transparent Cable offer a speaker cable compatible with Adagios for under $500 for 12 ft single wire?? Thank you!!
sunnyjim
If you get Anti-Cables, they come with a money back return. The only way to hear a cable is in your own system....every cable sounds different. I have level 3 Anti's bi-wired.....very pleased, but You have to like your choice.
I had level 3 anti cable they are good but i sold them and bought AZ's Satori..Anti cable - very neutral.
Satoris perfect for my system.

Speakers: Anthony Gallo ref 3.5
Amp: Grant fidelity JA 99D
DAC: Burson Audio
Power cords: Wireworld Aurora 7, Stratus 7, isotek evo premier 3.
Power conditioner Xindak
AZ would be great choice. Some time ago I tried Anti's and I've used all AZ cables. Satori was better, much better then Anti cables but Anti cable was the basic model, the only available at that time.
Im sure there will be kind of synergy when using both AZ products. The same house of sound.
Nobody here listens to Signal Cable Silver Resolution? They are less expensive still and the best sub $1000 cables I've heard.