Cables for biwiring

In a foreign language forum (very technically oriented) a guy mentionned that a better solution for biwiring is to use different kind of cables for biwiring - thicker for the bass module and thinner for the mids and the highs. The reason is the different way the signal moves through the wires depending on its specifications. Theoretically I can see some logic behind this - many agree that in biamping mode a better solution is to use SS for the bass and valves for the mids and the highs. Why should we disagree that a specific approach to the wires may also be reasonable. Beeing convinced that the A-gon community is the ultimate audiophile gathering in the Net, I would like you, guys, to give your opinion.
nikmilkov
Post removed 
Put 10 audiophiles in a room to talk about cables and they will emerge with 11 different opinions.
The idea that cables which are intended for bass should be thick is commonly practised. Just look at the AWG of subwoofer cables, they are usually fat as hoses, we all have seen this. I just don't get the novelty here or really any controversy as this is the way Audio is commonly done.
I don't, but I don't biwire either, if I did I would prolly go the route of the thicker wire for bass and thinner for mids and treble.
Why should we disagree that a specific approach to the wires may also be reasonable.
From a technical standpoint, I see nothing unreasonable about this approach. However, I also see nothing unreasonable about a great many other possible approaches. Many of which I would expect to produce somewhat different results, but in ways that are speaker and amplifier dependent, and that have little predictability.
The reason is the different way the signal moves through the wires depending on its specifications.
In technical terms, I have no idea what this means. Not sure that the person who made the statement does either.

Regards,
-- Al