Entry-level speaker cables

Any recommendations for entry-level (i.e. low cost) speaker cables? I'm running basic 12-gauge wire right now between an NAD C326 amp and a pair of Totem Mites. I have about $200 to spend. Thanks for any help you can provide ...
128x128jeddythree
Used cables are AWESOME...I scored a great sounding pair of AQ Type 8 from somebody for peanuts, as well as several pairs of great ICs here and there...you can sometimes get "demo" cables from high end shops also...consider them "pre broken-in."
By the way...the 10' AQ Type 8s were less than 200 bucks used, and looked new.
There are some options from Van den Jul that will fit your budget if you can find a dealer. The Clearwater is a great entry level and the CS - 122 Hybrid is an exceptional performer to step up to.

They are excellent quality and perform extremely well

See http://www.vandenhul.com/
Signal cable silver resolution is what I like. I've tried tara labs rsc prime, 10 guage blue jeans cable, audioquest rocket 44's and clear day double shotguns. Clear day was my favorite but too much money for me right now, followed by signal cable silver res, followed by blue jeans then tara the audioquest rocket 44's (audioquest rocket 44's were really rolled off in the highs and lows in my system, didn't like these cables at all) but then again, my brother is using audioquest cv4 (non dbs) and they sound good in his rig.