Dynavector 505 to replace modded Incognito RB300.

Hi I'm thinking of versatility and adjustability that at some point can be more beneficial for proper analogue set up versis the rigidity of RB300. Obviously the Dynavector arm is at much higher price point. Will the upgrade be worthy after all? I will than plan than to use armtube mount cartridges oppose to headshell mount.

czarivey
While the Incognito Rega RB300 is an excellent arm, it's not in the same league as the DV505. IMHO a major upgrade.
Will this arm work well with Michell Gyrodeck or higher end table is encouraged?
It will "work" with any turntable. The only issue would be its mass; it is a relatively heavy construction. (I am not referring to "effective mass"; I am referring only to the total weight of the entire assembly.) There could be some issues with spring-suspended turntables.

DV505 is otherwise a great tonearm.
I will speak to Michell dealer to cut an appropriate size of the armboard for DV505
Czarivey...also ask your dealer about different springs for the Gyrodec. This arm is pretty heavy, as Lewm noted. I'm pretty sure you will need to replace them with the appropriate ones.