Remember the year and first vynil you ever bought?

Mine was Queen (The Game), purchased in 1980 at age 7. Thinking back and I'm sure my mom drove and treated on that occasion. Thanks mom.
brinmeliss
1977. Slave's self titled album. Mark Adams, may he rest in peace, was the greatest Funk bassist of his time.
Beatles 45's 1965,still have them and they play.Still have mint condition LP's I bought in late 60's.I had a friends Dr John LP for 40 years with moves across country it sat here till I mailed it back to him last year,what a surprise for him.
Abucktwoeighty wrote
Bought countless 45's since the early 60's when the Beatles were the biggest, hottest, hippest thing to hit the airwaves

I can't think of anything today that would compare. They completely dominated the airwaves in the mid 60's. I remember hearing news on the Beatles and Vietnam everyday. Boy those were different times but good ones for the most part.
1955 or so. The store was the original Sam Goody on W. 49th St. NYC.

South Pacific original Cast - Columbia
Nutcracker/Children's Corner Suites Stokowski (RCA?)
Tchaikowsky Romeo, Cap. Italian, 1812 Van Beinum RCO Epic Records
1967. Recent 10 yr old emigre from Cuba visits an American food supermarket for the first time, and with eyes bulging over rhe incredible variety and excess, spots the Captain Crunch cereal. Offered free inside the box was a 45 RPM of "Sugar" by "The Archies". The bug bit. Only in America.