Remember the year and first vynil you ever bought?

Mine was Queen (The Game), purchased in 1980 at age 7. Thinking back and I'm sure my mom drove and treated on that occasion. Thanks mom.
brinmeliss
In 1955 my local record shop sold 45's @ 79 each or 3 for $2.00.Taking advantage of the sale my first purchase of 45's
were
Down The Road by The Cadillac's
The Verdict by The 5 Keys
Don't Ever Leave Me by The Rivileers.
All my friends listened to Alan Freed on WINS and loved the music
Bought countless 45's since the early 60's when the Beatles were the biggest, hottest, hippest thing to hit the airwaves. I didn't buy an lp until '71 when the Black Sabbath "Paranoid" release became available in the U.S. Had to Wiki that to get the date correct.
1977. Slave's self titled album. Mark Adams, may he rest in peace, was the greatest Funk bassist of his time.
Beatles 45's 1965,still have them and they play.Still have mint condition LP's I bought in late 60's.I had a friends Dr John LP for 40 years with moves across country it sat here till I mailed it back to him last year,what a surprise for him.
Abucktwoeighty wrote
Bought countless 45's since the early 60's when the Beatles were the biggest, hottest, hippest thing to hit the airwaves

I can't think of anything today that would compare. They completely dominated the airwaves in the mid 60's. I remember hearing news on the Beatles and Vietnam everyday. Boy those were different times but good ones for the most part.