Benz Micro Wood SL - Repair or Replacement?

My system is as follows:

VPI Classic 1
Sony SCD-777ES SACD Player
Whest PS.30R Phono Stage
Musical Fidelity A5CR Pre Amp
2xMusical Fidelity A3CR Power Amps bi-wired (All amps upgraded by John Sampson)
ProAc D15 Speakers

Unfortunately my 2 year old Benz Micro Wood SL cartridge has been damaged (chosen with lots of great help from this forum), the tip has been broken and the cantilever isn't completely straight.
See pic.

So, do I buy a new cartridge or have this one replaced?
I know that Soundsmith have a good reputation and there are maybe other options closer to home (Switzerland) but is it worth spending USD 400 or so rather than double that sum (for the same cart new) or a bit more as an opportunity to upgrade.

If I were to buy a new, different cart the following seem worthy of consideration :
Soundsmith Zephyr
Dynavector XX2
Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
Benz Micro Gullwing
Lyra Dorian
Lyra Delos

Thanks in advance for your help.
ecosse_011172
If you can send to the UK, I would use Expert Stylus. Thay have retipped 3 cartridges for me, 2 Koetsus and I have been very happy with them each time. They charge £25 to look at the cartridge and see if it can be repaired and up to £250 for the repair, including cantilever replacement, if necessary. Of course, it won't be the same, but my aural memory is'nt long or strong enough, to comment on the difference.

If you wish, I will send you a link. They don't advertise and don't have a web site. They say they have more than enough work to do without advertising for more.

As a replacement, I am very happy indeed with my Benz Ebony LP.
Nandric, I sent it to Benz Micro here in Switzerland and the price isn't just for a retip, it's a rebuild with new generator, coils etc.

They also can do an exchange for a Ruby 3 for $2000
Ecosse...you are in Switzerland? I wish I could send in mine and get it back in 3 weeks. I am being quoted a 1 year turnaround time here in the US.
after 10 very satisfying years with the Benz high output H2 wood body MC cartridge, I decided to buy the Ortofon Cadenza Bronze - just time for something different and an opportunity to use the MC setting on my Cary PH-302 phono pre; after a couple evenings auditioning the Ortofon I certainly don't regret having plopped down some fairly serious dollars for the new cartridge; improvements in all areas that I found desirable in the Benz: bigger soundstage, tighter and deeper bass, more detail, more dynamic, in fact very dynamic, quieter, and equally if not more musical - this is a remarkable, impressive performer which has me planning a well thought-out increase in my vinyl inventory; I didn't expect such a big uptick in performance which will undoubtedly push the CD player even further back on the rack -- the Cadenza bronze is a really fine phono cartridge