Rebuilt Ortofon A90?

Ortofon offers a full rebuild of the A90 for around $2,200. According to the website: "Repaired cartridge is in fact a new product with a new motor." Has anyone had this done yet? If so, how did it turn out? Good as new?

Here's the link.

Thanks,
wrm57
I appreciate all the endorsements of Ortofon's integrity. That's not really the question, and I'm not sure why it's being interpreted thus. I simply wanted to know if anyone had the rebuild done, and what they thought of it. Pretty simple, really.
But this is a repair of a cartridge one already purchased I believe. This is not an offer for a rebuilt A90 for $2000.00 euros.
Yes, that's right. My A90, which I bought new, has a lot of hours on it now. Ortofon won't be offering the rebuild for ever (according what Louis Dorio told my dealer), so I'm considering it. I'll probably just go ahead because I doubt I'd find a cartridge I prefer for 2,000 euros.
Wntrmute2, thanks for the clarification. I initially thought that Ortofon offered a rebuilt A90 for 2,000 euro and I thought to myself, why would anyone buy a brand new A90? This now makes sense.
If the cart is working properly and the issue is only the diamond, my question would be whether or not a SoundSmith retip might not be a more cost-effective option?