Rebuilt Ortofon A90?

Ortofon offers a full rebuild of the A90 for around $2,200. According to the website: "Repaired cartridge is in fact a new product with a new motor." Has anyone had this done yet? If so, how did it turn out? Good as new?

Here's the link.

Thanks,
wrm57
Dear Wrm57: I respect that you want it first hand experiences about but this is what you can read on the repairing subject in the Ortofon website:

+++++ " Ortofon warrants that that the quality and specifications of the repaired product will match that of a new product, ..... " +++++

is it that Ortofon warranty not enough for you?, if the manufacturer/designer direct warranty is not enough: what is it?.

With all my respect I think that the direct Ortofon warranty is a more secure way to follow that any one of us first hand experiences in a different system that the one you own and where we could be different audio priorities that yours. Don't you think?

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Dear Wrm57: +++++ " Ortofon warrants that that the quality and specifications of the repaired product will match that of a new product.... " +++++

this is what Ortofon states in his site about its warranty: is it not perfectly clear?

regards and enjoy the music,
R.
I appreciate all the endorsements of Ortofon's integrity. That's not really the question, and I'm not sure why it's being interpreted thus. I simply wanted to know if anyone had the rebuild done, and what they thought of it. Pretty simple, really.
But this is a repair of a cartridge one already purchased I believe. This is not an offer for a rebuilt A90 for $2000.00 euros.
Yes, that's right. My A90, which I bought new, has a lot of hours on it now. Ortofon won't be offering the rebuild for ever (according what Louis Dorio told my dealer), so I'm considering it. I'll probably just go ahead because I doubt I'd find a cartridge I prefer for 2,000 euros.