Raidho D1/C1.1 vs Dynaudio C1 vs Magico Q1

Hi,
I am looking to upgrade to a state of the art monitor speaker. Excellent dynamics, transparecy (without dryness),coherent sound and impressive bass extension (for a monitor) are the characteristics I am looking for. The partnering equipment is Resolution audio Cantata (source), Marantz SC-7s2 (pre-amp) & Burmester 956 mk. II (amplifier). I would appreciate if any of the members (who own these or have auditioned and compared these) can give me some valuable feedback/impressions on how these speakers compare to one another (I realize that the Dynaudio is at a much lower price point). I know the technology in the Raidho monitors is very impressive but is the sound that much more special?
Where I live, I do not have access to any dealer who has these brands.
Many thanks!
apdoc2004
Raindog031, sorry for the late reply. In my first post in this thread I have sounded a bit like I was picking on you. That was certainly not my intention. Since this post is not about Avantgarde speakers and/or rock and metal music I will answer you in more detail on my system page. Best wishes, Paul.

No bad blood Paul...i also was going a bit off topic...yes we have a bit different experiences with same equipment but that dont stops us to share our opinion...regards...
Emailists, I'm surprise you can drive the TAD CR1 with Atma-Sphere MA-1 mk3.1. CR1 is a tough load ... Have you try higher current amps?
I have purchased the Vitus RI-100 integrated. Running now with the Esoteric 10's speaker. Esoteric 10's no longer available and were pulled off the market due to the cost of manufacturing. They were rated A in Absolute Sound for a short person of time then pulled off the market. If you buy a used pair for a start up system go for it. Remarkable for their cost. Reviews are all over the place. Sorry I am off target I my question.
Has anyone coupled the Raidho D-1 speakers with the Vitus Integrated? I am completely satisfied with the Vitus performance. Valin stated that the D-1's with the Velodyne 10" Sub constitutes a very high end system.
Any thoughts criticism.
I have since upgraded to the D1's and am driving them with an Octave V110 (110W tube integrated). As far as a sub I have a Rel B3 with a Nordost Baseline sub cable. My problem with the sub it slows down the overall speed of the mids and what bass the D1's do. I mentioned the Baseline cable because it is much faster sounding than the stock cable. Now I'm considering the D2's and ditching the sub. As far as the Vitus you should have no problem driving the D1's