Raidho D1/C1.1 vs Dynaudio C1 vs Magico Q1

Hi,
I am looking to upgrade to a state of the art monitor speaker. Excellent dynamics, transparecy (without dryness),coherent sound and impressive bass extension (for a monitor) are the characteristics I am looking for. The partnering equipment is Resolution audio Cantata (source), Marantz SC-7s2 (pre-amp) & Burmester 956 mk. II (amplifier). I would appreciate if any of the members (who own these or have auditioned and compared these) can give me some valuable feedback/impressions on how these speakers compare to one another (I realize that the Dynaudio is at a much lower price point). I know the technology in the Raidho monitors is very impressive but is the sound that much more special?
Where I live, I do not have access to any dealer who has these brands.
Many thanks!
apdoc2004
Apdoc2004, for a purchase in this price range I urge you to travel to audition the speakers of interest rather than relying on discussion forum comments. And if it's important that you hear the speakers with some of your gear such as your amplifier, make arrangements with the dealer(s) you would visit to possibly ship your amp ahead of time for the demo, and while doing so, discuss your room. A good dealer will accommodate your request and show genuine interest.
A sincere thanks to all the members who have posted their impressions/inputs.

To Xti16
Thanks for your input on the direct comparison. Do you know if the Raidhos are able to perform their magic with somewhat reasonably priced speakers cables (Nordost Heimdall) or are we talking about Valhalla territory to get the performance upgrade?

To Jjy
Your input is very helpful. May I ask which speaker cables and amplifier are you using with your Raidho D1?

To Kiwi_1282001
My room is 17.5 feet (length) X 14 feet (width) X 9 feet (height). I probably would do well with a medium sized floorstander but wonder if a monitor with good bass extension would work well too (it may offer an advantage in terms of less compelling need for extensive room treatments). What is your take on this?

To Essential audio
Your advice makes perfect sense but the Pacific Northwest is an audio wasteland particularly for some of the higher end brands (Magico, Raidho or even high end Dynaudio models). I have had good luck trying products on the advice of the audiogon community; that is the reason for soliciting opinions.

To Toddnkaya
I do love the Lenehan ML-1s--they are great performers and do most things very well. I just have the itch to try the "State of the art" products just once in this hobby. Who knows--I might end up preferring the Lenehan speakers!

Any additional inputs/suggestions are welcome
I know this is not on your list, but if you are in the Pacific Northwest, why not try Evolution Acoustics? They have some smaller speakers in that price range. Those are difficult to hear on the East Coast, but should be fairly easy up there.
Apdoc2004 I also live near Seattle and will need to jump on a jet to the east coast to demo my next speakers. It's a sad situation when we don't have the dealers with the higher end equipment I'm interested in.