Khorn room size

Stumbled across a pair of Khorn's at a great price.
Is a 12X14 room too small for these puppies? Neighbors hate having their Cabernet shaken.
They'll be driven by 10wpc of glorious tube power.
Thoughts greatly appreciated.
bogeybuster49
I have a friend using Khorns in a room that size with 8 watt monos and he seems to enjoy it. It's definitely worth a try.
Congratulations on your find.
Can't say about your size room, but I had mine in a room almost twice as big, and 6 watts of power filled the room without breaking a sweat. Hey, if it doesn't work out you can always turn around and unload them without a loss since you got them at a great price.
I had mine in a 12' x 13' room, good corners.
No, it was not big enough. May work for you but I could not make it work, even after the normal tweaks:
Crites XO
Pipe insulation to seal them into the corners
Rope calk putty on the horn
3-watt SET (plenty loud for me), 150 watt SS, 100 watt EL34
Blankets and pillows all over the place
Resistors in line on the tweeter and mid

I could not get them to integrate so close to them. Not saying it can't be done but I'll believe it when I see it only.

As far as selling them if you don't like them - Only if you are patient and live in a bigger town. They are huge and you need to find a local buyer.
I enjoy the sound of my KHorns in a similar size room. However I built false corners for them using 3/4" plywood so I could change the angle of the speakers. Part of the problem in such a small room is the speakers are not far enough apart and the focal point where they are aimed is sometimes only a few feet in front of the speakers. The false corners may allow you to angle them in or out to suit your taste.