Polk Audio RT2000p or LSi 25's--- WHO CARES ???

It's absolutely amazing how my question previously asked could garner approximately 100 hits and each one of those hits were from signed up members who couldn't care less about helping me with my query.
If the moderators do publish this then they realize that there are a handful of their paid membership that do nothing but control this website to their liking. I will be unsubscribing if this is not published and if the members do get to see my opinion I'm sure their are many of us who feel the same way.
2012chipmunk57
Jesus Murphy I thought I could get away from cyber bullies on this sight but it just goes to show ya. They're everywhere with their hatred and too much time on their hands.
My apologies to all the readers I really didn't try to start a war but it's been like some crazy initiation just to speak freely without predjudice.
My suggestion since I myself have no experience with any of the Polk line of speakers. Why not just purchase both and seriously listen to both. Then make your own assessment. Polk speakers are usually sold way below manufactures retail. This way you rely own your ears and wait for no one. The best of luck with your find.
It is sad to see this thread. Chipmunks, you are asking about a set of speakers that most on this site have probably not listened to, and those that stopped by your original post may have been looking for information to learn for themselves. I have looked on a lot of postings for just that reason without responding. I have owned Polk speakers but have no personal knowledge about the models you are inquiring about. There is a forum on the Polk Audio Site that would have a much higher probability to provide the insight you are seeking and I highly recommend you visit there. To criticize the members here because they were either unable or unwilling to respond to your initial posting is juvenile and very shortsighted. Why would would you want a reply if they did not actually have the information to help you.