Polk Audio RT2000p or LSi 25's--- WHO CARES ???

It's absolutely amazing how my question previously asked could garner approximately 100 hits and each one of those hits were from signed up members who couldn't care less about helping me with my query.
If the moderators do publish this then they realize that there are a handful of their paid membership that do nothing but control this website to their liking. I will be unsubscribing if this is not published and if the members do get to see my opinion I'm sure their are many of us who feel the same way.
2012chipmunk57
Oh yeah roxy54 i forgot too. You're not only psychotic but a sexist pig as well. Take care
And furthermore Roxy54 before you spew more hatred on my thread why don't you read somone else's thread and take your ignorance somewhere else but I guess as long as I answer your spew you get the attention you want as most cyber bullies do. That's it isn't it . You're just another little cyber bully aren't you?
Such a dirty mouth for a female chipmunk! You must be one of those angry feminist ones. Alright, enough then, I'll leave you to your misery and your next big "cause".
And please, don't unsubscribe, you're actually pretty amusing.