Polk Audio RT2000p or LSi 25's--- WHO CARES ???

It's absolutely amazing how my question previously asked could garner approximately 100 hits and each one of those hits were from signed up members who couldn't care less about helping me with my query.
If the moderators do publish this then they realize that there are a handful of their paid membership that do nothing but control this website to their liking. I will be unsubscribing if this is not published and if the members do get to see my opinion I'm sure their are many of us who feel the same way.
2012chipmunk57
What do you mean "paid members?" No one is paying me, and I think you have a lot of nerve to complain. I know nothing of those speakers, and even if I did, this is a recreational site, and it is up to me to reply or not, as I choose. As far as I'm concerned, by all means, unsubscribe. No great loss.
"Many of your readers could think me rather foolish but the immediate responses prove my theory. "

It just proves that you are getting responses. The real issue is weather you are getting relevant, quality responses.
Thanks Roxy 54 . Do your homework . This website sells paid memberships that will entitle you to more information than you get unpaid.
As for me unsubscribing because of a hater like you .
Idont think so . But thanks anyway .
Hey chipmunk,
I am not one of those who pay, and you are the one who threatened to unsubscribe. You are a crybaby begging for attention.