Duelund CAST silver a $50,000 Upgrade?

Duelund CAST silver Capicitor upgrade 50K??
I've ordered some speakers and asked about upgrading to Deulund's silver foil CAST capacitor and inductor a listed option on my speaker. dc10audio got back to me with 50K $50,000.00 dollars extra over the copper that's already included in my speaker!!

How the hell is that even possible?? And if I could and I can't afford the extra would it be worth it? Am I going to see Jesus with the silver or what?

Steve
berkelyaudiogeek
You have to guesstimate how many ounces of silver they would need? Then how many hours of craftsman time it would require, since I doubt these are are frabricated by some automated process. Even then it is hard to believe they would cost anywhere near that figure. Sounds like hefty margins are being made at several stages.
Assuming that the same labour is required for both the Copper and Silver CAST caps, for a $50K upcharge to silver over copper, there must be around 120lbs of silver used. Yea, I would say a bit of a margin is built in.
I was hoping to match my silver internal wire with silver caps and inductor. Knowing how expensive CAST copper is I was prepared for a 3-5K upgrade for the silver which to me makes sense.
Look at the bright side, the copper Duelund CAST will likely outperform all but the silver version.So you're still doing very well.
Regards,
There comes a point wear you just have to say no. Cap's that cost 50,000 no. I think I should wait for Cardas to come out with Pure Silver binding posts for 10,000.00.