Help my Thiels broke - not sure what to do

I have a pair of Thiel CS2.4 's. I noticed this morning things weren't right. Actually things have been a little off for a bit. Well the woofer in one cabinets is out. I took the back plate off where the connectors are and lo and behold where the wire is soldered on to the terminal one lead is snapped off. So I played music to the speaker and touched the lead back and boom the woof starts working. Now the question is how should I go about dealing with this. I still have the warranty but I don't want to have to ship the speaker back just to solder one wire. I could try soldering it myself but I've only soldered a few times in my life, and I'm not sure what solder they use at Thiel and I'd hate to make things worse, but how bad can I really screw it up if I practice first? Wait don't answer that.
last_lemming
Call your dealer and see what tech they use. I'm guessing if you have warranty you bought them from dealer?
Just do it your self. I changed a tweeter in my 2.4 can it took about 5 minutes (I don't solder either).

I called up thiel and they even sent me some of the solder they used in the speakers for free. Make sure you use flux (the silver solder will bot have flux in it so you need to use some) get the wire pretty hot before putting on the solder... Super easy. Go to radio shack and get a 60 watt iron for $20.
You can do it - go to youtube and see several demonstrations. You will be surprised how easy it is. I have soldered speakers and cartridge leads and I am a hack!