Need some help. Rega RS5s over PSB Imagine Ts?

I recently sold my current speakers and was planning on buying the PSB Imagine Ts. When I went to demo them a 2nd time to make sure, the sales rep recommended I give the Rega RS5s a try. When I did an A/B comparison I was surprisingly more impressed with the Regas. I know a lot of it is based on personal preference but I'm pretty new to this and just wanted to make sure I won't regret my purchase. I can purchase them for pretty much the same price. My question is: has anyone out there compared these two and what ate your impressions? You think overall the Imagine Ts are a better value? Any help is appreciated. I tend to over think/analyze/ stress about these things. Thanks.
bleslie889
You have to live with them, you need to make that decision yourself. If you over think/analyze/ stress about this stuff, you probably need to find a new hobby.

I would also add to your list the Dali Ikon 6 and the KEF R 500.

The PSB are very nice speakers, so are the Rega, it comes down to personal taste.

My favorite would be either the KEF or the Dali.
Thanks a bunch Tpreaves. Really helpful and great job recognizing hyperbole. Thanks Audiooracle for your suggestions. I'll check them out.
I've heard both quite a bit, I'd say for acoustic music in a small-medium room, Rega. In a bigger space or rock , PSB.