Sanders 10c Owners

I recently purchased Roger Sanders' 10c speaker system, which I find to be truly outstanding. After having gone through a series of speakers over the last 15 years, including their predecessors (Innersounds), Joseph Audio, SoundLabs, and Audiokinesis, I honestly believe that I have found my personal ideal.

I am driving the electrostatic panels with an additional Magtech. My question to other owners is, which amp are you using for this purpose? If it's not a Magtech (or Sanders ESL), what are you using and why? My intention is not to present this as any sort of challenge. Really, I just want to share your experience. Thanks very much in advance.
curriemt11
I am saving up for Sanders ESLs, in the meantime, I am using MG 3.7s that just recently arrived, had MG 1.7s for 2 years. I sold my Ayre VX5e and bought the Magtech two weeks ago.
Wow, explosive dynamics, transparent, detailed but still musical. A much more live you are there sound than the lower powered Ayre. The Magtech is an audio bargain.
I hope to purchase Sanders ESLs by Christmas. Happy Listening!
Roger is now showing his new 10D's on his website. It has a new aluminum driver with a revised transmission line. I received my pair (I am an original Eros Mk II owner)about 2 months ago and am over the moon with them. You guys may want to give them a listen.
I listened briefly to them (I assume they were the 10d model) at The Show in Newport Beach last weekend. Very, very impressive. The system they had set up there retailed for approximately $25K, including a cheap digital setup and cheap cables, or so I was told. Big, fluid, musical sound with not a hint of glare or harshness in my brief audition. One of the best sounds at the show I thought...Stevie Ray was in da house!

Bummer that the warranty on the speakers and amps is non-transferable though.
Hello, I do not mean to change the topic of the OP, but have a question for this group. I am contemplating upgrading my 12 year old Martin Logan Ascents and am considering Roger's 10c or 10d model. my only concern is how wide is the sweet spot and how different (worse) do these speakers sound if I am not in the sweet spot. thank you for your help.