Adding sub question

I am looking at adding a pair of Rythmik F25 subs, this would be a 2.2 system only no HT, I wish to split low end to the subs and keep the full range signal from my main speakers, I was thing about possibly a Marantz AV 7005, or Parasound 2100, current equipment is:
ARC D130 amp
Classe CP-35 pre
Tyler Acoustic Linbrook Sig(1 piece)

any input appreciated
pkrbkr999
Al, and thank you very much. Sorry if I wasn’t technically correct stating what I found in CD player manual, but it is listed the same way as the website,
Line Output Voltage: >2V, 47 Kohms. Who knows what is correct, but you have confirmed that either is too high.

Pkrbkr999, you mention the fact that the top end is harsh. Some do have excellent results with Nordost, and love them. Again, from my experience with Nordost speaker cables and interconnects, I thought the top end was always a little rough, and I was able to achieve a much smoother top end with other brands. Please understand I am not saying cables are a solution to your problem, but that they may just be a piece of the puzzle.
140 Hz is fairly high for a crossover point to subs. Bass is going to be directional to some degree at that point, which will make integrating the subs more difficult. Might want to get something that can handle time alignment at this crossover point, depending on the locations of the subs.
140 hz is possible because the PLW-15 has one of the fastest responses in subwoofers these days. You cannot point out my sub. At 80 hz low freq. start to be touchable. By using it to 140 hz the overwhole sound improves a lot. I owned the Valhalla for over 12 years and sols a lot of them. Nordost is a brand you need to use very precise. The problem is that it is not complete. You Always need different brands to get all the essential parts what should be there for the absolute sound.
thanks for all the input, I am leaning towards starting with cables and also using the Sony to see if those 2 combined would help. BTW I when I stated `push` the Tylers I did mean turn volume up to get the low end louder, but like I stated top end got real harsh, I have tried moving speaker in from side walls and out from rear walls, helped some also. Will keep all posted after cable and source are done. Would an Audysee unit do room correction?
I don't understand the posts of Bo1972. What does fast mean in terms of a sub aimed at reproducing LF? Why stereo for subs rather than mode smoothing, given the pyschoacoustic literature on LF localization?

If I were OP, I'd pay attention to Al, and order an Oppo 105 that can be returned if it doesn't solve the problem. It should settle the impedance mismatch issue.

db