Adding sub question

I am looking at adding a pair of Rythmik F25 subs, this would be a 2.2 system only no HT, I wish to split low end to the subs and keep the full range signal from my main speakers, I was thing about possibly a Marantz AV 7005, or Parasound 2100, current equipment is:
ARC D130 amp
Classe CP-35 pre
Tyler Acoustic Linbrook Sig(1 piece)

any input appreciated
pkrbkr999

Showing 3 responses by bo1972

Is there a system like Audessey Pro what is capable of adapthing 2 sub's togheter in stereo mode? I also use Audessey Pro. Cause of Audyssey pro I have a full stealth integration of my PLW-15 subwoofer of Monitor Audio. Next goal is a system and timing as Audyssey pro but with 2 separated sub's for right and left in stereo mode.
What I mean is that both sub's will have there own separated channel. Right and left for stereo use. That is the only way I would go for 2 sub's. All the demo's I heard with 2 Velodyne sub's were quite worse. First they are slow has a turtle and second instruments and voices become too big in proportion. I can now use my sub from 16hz till 140 hz with ease. Without Audyssey Pro I never heard a sub integrate that good as it should be. Still I would love to have an acoustic system for 2 separated sub's for stereo use.
140 hz is possible because the PLW-15 has one of the fastest responses in subwoofers these days. You cannot point out my sub. At 80 hz low freq. start to be touchable. By using it to 140 hz the overwhole sound improves a lot. I owned the Valhalla for over 12 years and sols a lot of them. Nordost is a brand you need to use very precise. The problem is that it is not complete. You Always need different brands to get all the essential parts what should be there for the absolute sound.