Adding sub question

I am looking at adding a pair of Rythmik F25 subs, this would be a 2.2 system only no HT, I wish to split low end to the subs and keep the full range signal from my main speakers, I was thing about possibly a Marantz AV 7005, or Parasound 2100, current equipment is:
ARC D130 amp
Classe CP-35 pre
Tyler Acoustic Linbrook Sig(1 piece)

any input appreciated
pkrbkr999
I continue to be surprised that people with issues of bass response (or other major sonic matters) look at their components through the other end of the telescope. The components that most affect sound are the room and the speakers (and their relationship). Cables? Merely the crust of the icing.
I emphatically second Kal's (KR4's) comment just above. Cables are not the answer. However, in this specific case I think that the following comment may be particularly applicable, although for different reasons than were speculated:
05-26-13: Tls49
After looking at your system, I wonder if you are getting all the bass the Tyler’s are capable of producing. Please keep in mind, I think you have a nice system, and just asking questions about synergy.
Specifically, I see here that your Jolida JD100a CD player has its rated output voltage specified on the basis of a 100K load. While the input impedance of the unbalanced inputs of your Classe CP-35 is indicated in the manual as being 33K.

The CD player evidently has a tube-based output stage, which presumably includes an output coupling capacitor. The reference to 100K loading strongly suggests that the value of that capacitor is such that there is a substantial rise in output impedance at deep bass frequencies. That will result in a significant deep bass rolloff if the input impedance of the preamp is not high enough. Given the relatively low input impedance of the CP-35, I suspect that effect is at least a significant contributor to the problem, if not entirely responsible.

I would suggest that before making any decisions about how to proceed you first try to borrow or obtain a different CD player, preferably one having a solid state output stage (and therefore presumably a much lower output impedance), and see what kind of deep bass response it provides in your system.

Regards,
-- Al
Is there a system like Audessey Pro what is capable of adapthing 2 sub's togheter in stereo mode? I also use Audessey Pro. Cause of Audyssey pro I have a full stealth integration of my PLW-15 subwoofer of Monitor Audio. Next goal is a system and timing as Audyssey pro but with 2 separated sub's for right and left in stereo mode.
Kr4, I agree that the room is an important factor affecting a systems overall response, but did not get the impression that the bass was a major problem due to his comment,
I have to push the Tylers a little to get them to go deep like the are able to do.
My comments were merely to get him thinking about his system and the synergy, rather than just throwing subwoofers at it.

I also agree that cables do not solve major issues, but in some cases make a significant difference. I think this difference is probably due to the overall balance being tilted up or down. My experience with Blue Heaven was years ago, and also compared with FlatLine, SPM, and other brands. With Nordost, the Blue Heaven was the only one that sounded somewhat lean or tilted up.

Al, I always enjoy reading your comments, and agree with your suggestion to try a different CD player. I have also found that the Jolida’s manual states the output impedance is 47K, not 100K as shown on the website. Is this still too high? And what’s wrong with trying a different amp, just to rule out the rumors about the D130? I know of many cases where an amp change resulted in better bass.

What about dedicated lines for the system, if he doesn’t have them?

Again, I just think with a little effort, bass can be improved on the Tylers. Whether it is enough or not, only he will know.
Bo1972 asked: "Is there a system like Audessey Pro what is capable of adapthing 2 sub's togheter in stereo mode?"
I am not sure you mean "together" because Audyssey (in any flavor) will EQ the subs together. AFAIK, only the stand-alone Audyssey Subwoofer Equalizer offers the ability to EQ 2 separate stereo subs. So, will Trinnov and so will DSpeaker 2.0.