Preamp with bypass/throughput

Hi all,
I've been browsing the classifieds for a couple weeks now looking for a good stereo/dual monaural preamp (~$1000 budget) with a bypass feature. I haven't had any luck keeping my eye out... are there any suggestions on what I should be after?
magneplanman
The Emotiva XSP-1 balanced differential preamp has gotten some favorable reviews. And it has HT bypass + a 5-year warranty:

http://shop.emotiva.com/collections/processors/products/xsp1

-RW-
There should be lots of options with either an HT bypass or Tape monitor capability. But these features may not be mentioned in the ads.
You might look for a used Cambridge Audio 840E either here or on eBay. Should be less than $1000, great sound, highly versatile, and a pass-through.
Hi . Don't know alot about dual monoaural set ups but I do have a reasonably priced Nak CA-5 for sale. Designed by Nelson Pass. It is an older piece and I'm sure there's alot of opinion on it .
But just trying to put it out there.
Cheers
Have you heard of Musical Fidelity A5cr preamp with phone stage and home theater bypass with Dual mono design. Matched great with CJ MV60SE (tube) and 2 different Rotel SS amps (1080 200w and 2 bridged 980 amps 125w stereo and 300+w as bridged/mono amps). I decided to go integrated (MF M6I) and upgraded to next level. New was $3000 and used 1100-1300. Had for $1100 but ad expired.