Past Wyred4Sound STI owners

Not a lot of recent reviews or comments about these integrated amps, curious who has owned and moved onward and why?
styxtrekr
I have a pair of the mamps. The first two off the production line. Could not be happier. Powerful, smooth and lots of instrument weight throught the frequency range. So much better that the first generation class D technology. So small its rediculous. Pretty much fits in my had with my fingers spread. I take a large golf glove if that helps.
It would be interesting if someone that has both the STI and Ncore products could do a comparison/review. I'd be happy to volunteer my mamps for this purpose.
Any signs of W4S looking at Ncore technology at all for any future products? Guido
I doubt that w4s will go down the Ncore path any time soon as the cost of the nc1200 would put the cost of the amps beyond the typical value prices that w4s tries to achieve. The new UCD modules have some of the ncore technology that has filtered down and would be a more likely path that W4S might take.