upgrading my integrated amp

I'm looking to replace my Rega Mira 2000 and make a jump up at the same time. My current system is the Mira amp a Rega Apollo and Totem Sttaf speakers using PNF interconnects and biwire speaker cable. My room is approx. 12' wide, 16' long, 8' high. This would be the first step in some other planned upgrades ie. a dac and upgraded cables.

Amps that have caught my interest

Rogue Audio Cronos or Metis/Atlas Magnum combo
Unison Research Primo or Secondo
Rega Elicit
Blue Circle GDC or DAR

I'd appreciate any comments or thoughts from owners or people who have had experience with any of the mentioned
mrhammers
Yes. I own the Cronus Magnum. I'm wondering if this super upgrade refers to the kt120's. I called Rogue to ask if I could do the kt120 upgrade with my Magnum and they said yes. Everything is in place except the tubes obviously and I need a new top with larger knock outs to accommodate the larger tubes. All in all not a huge expense.

If you're in Ontario by chance let me know. I visit Toronto, Kingston and head to Montreal for the jazz festival every June.
Im on the other side of the country. Im curious what your system is with the Cronos , and any tips or suggestions.

Ive asked for serial numbers from the unit Im considering. Hoping that Rogue could provide me with some info on the unit.Are they the kind of company to respond to such requests?