Is NAD C372 Integrated good match w/ Maggie1.7's?

I own a NAD C372 integrated amp [150 watts per channel], and was wondering if it would be a good match with Magnepan 1.7's. Are NAD's stable with 4ohm loads?
128x128comedychief
I have the 1.7s and I was running them with a Cambridge Audio Azur 840, a strong 350 watts into the Maggies. I up-graded to Parsound JC-1s, more like 800 watts, and the difference was huge! I never felt mega watts were necessary, but something about these amps makes these speakers sing. There is more top end, I didn't expect that, and a sense of effortless power. So, I will support the idea that more is good, but better is even more important. Van Alstine makes stout amps that are not priced beyond reach, and he is a smart designer. I would suggest his products. Maggies are often demoed with Bryston equipment. There must be a good reason for that!
I owned a Bryston 4B with my Maggies a very long while ago. 200 wpc into 8 ohms, and the Bryston clipped all the time when I need to feel the earth shake. I was told to bridge them. NO money back then, but they require serious quality SS. Find a used Bryston 4B and you will be set free...aren't you glad you posted on the 'gon?
Comedychief, the subject of amplification for Maggies has been discussed at length in these forums and reappears frequently enough that the best and most current advice is always available. Yet, for the most part, there is a common thread. Maggies like high quality high current amps. I've had Maggies since 1991 and have driven them first with adcom, then with McCormack, then with Cary 500 MB, then with Cary 500.1 MBs. Everytime I get a bigger, better amp, the Maggies deliver.

I haven't tried tubes. Maggies like current, tubes deliver voltage. Just doesn't seem like a good match to me, but the proof is always in the listening.

I'd be looking at Pass, Cary solid state, McCormack, Plinius, the JC-1. Invest what you can in the amps. Your Maggies will hold up their end of the bargain.
I run my 1.6s with a Behringer EP4000 with great results. Maggies need a workhorse to sound their best.