Anyone else receive low offers right away ?

Seem like everytime i list something for sale i get offers within the first hour . They are hundreds less than asking price . Are people looking for flipping oppertunities here or what ? so annoying .
128x128maplegrovemusic
the problem is, these people are not set in reality--the offers I have received are akin to what I would be offered at my local pawn shop. Why would I list an item here if I was willing to take Pawn Shop money? If I was that desperate to sell , I wouldn't be listing it here, i would just take it down to my local pawn shop and be done with it in 15 minutes.
I've received a lot of offers on my amp for ridiculous prices, nowhere close to the going rate. The people making these offers seem shocked when I turn them down. One guy wrote me an essay why I should sell my gear to him for so cheap. Lots of weirdos in the audio world.
Maybe you think your stuff is worth more than it really is. Just a thought.
Everything i have listed has sold in 30 days . All at or close to my asking prices . I t just struck me that like clockwork on all listings these offers come within an hour .So it is not my asking prices .
Agree with Maplegrovemusic. I have received some very angry argumentative responses for not accepting early lowball offers for items that fairly soon sold for much more