Under 1500$ Solid State Amp for Usher Be-718

Looking for the best used solid state amp for under $1,500.

This will be used in a small room (13x12x10) with a sub for music and HT use.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.
128x128alitaher2009
I have the MF 3.2 and really like it with the Ushers. I think most of MF amps are within your budget.
I used to have the BE-718 mated with a Belles 150A Reference v2. Excellent match - precise, extended, dynamic with punchy bottom end, and smooth. Maybe not the best if you prefer a warmer, rosier sound (I've gone all tube). The Belles is pretty neutral, just a little on the warm side. McCormack DNA-1 is warmer and powerful as well and has very nice tone, but not precise enough for my taste in terms of imaging and soundstage. If I went back I would probably settle on one of the Bel Canto Ref amps. You can find a Ref500S for a couple hundred over your budget, or Ref150S for under $1k. I think the BE-718 would greatly benefit from the extra power though.
The Musical Fidelity M3i lists for $1500. I just bought one and I'm loving it.
I don't think Musical Fidelity is considered a warm sounding amp. At least this is my experience with their onlder gear. I have not heard their newer stuff.
The Usher amp does, in my opinion, have a very good sense of midrange warmth and does quite wel with the Usher 718 speakers.
Any of the amplifiers mentioned would work just fine with these speakers.
I used to have BE-718..but didn't really like the bass. At least 200wpc for the spkrs to perform the best...imho