Tube amp for Harbeth compact 7

Hi guys i would like to try a tube amp EL34 or SET.
I am new to harbeth, only tried with class A Luxman.
I would like to have a tube amp, very curious about Line Magnetic
and the new Primaluna.
I would like to start hearing from you before getting any further.
I listen mostly vinyls on my Rega p5 with ps audio phono.
dAC ps audio mark 1.
AZ hologram cables
Nordost lS RD IC balanced.
Thank you.
128x128mountainsong
I don;t think SET will have enough power, but I am quite happy with my 15 wpc Leben 300 XS. My room is 12x12x9. The combination is very musical, and especially good for vocals, small ensembles and jazz.
You might want to add Rogue to that list. The Rogue amps can run with a variety of output tubes, including the EL34. And many are really praising the KT-120 that some Rogues can use.

But Line Magnetic also seems to be getting a lot of praise for sure.

I am surprised that Drdennis is finding his 15 wpc Leben adequate with Harbeth (which I am assuming he has based on his response). I would have guessed that Harbeths needed a bit more power than that. I do certainly agree that SETs are not likely a great match.
I really like the Leben integrated amps. The Primaluna amps are also good (I own the Dialogue One), but I suspect the Line Magnetic is as good or better as my Luna, yet much less expensive ($1,650-$1,850. For LM) as opposed to $2,599 for my Luna. Of course there are less expensive Luna. Post whatever you decide and let us know how it works out for you. You've narrowed it down to some excellent choices.