Opinion of Quicksilver KT88 60 watt mono amps

Does anyone have experience with these amps. Does anyone know what they might be worth on the used market.
manitunc
It depends on the condition of the amps and the condition of the tubes. If the tubes are either old or not matched well a replacement set of tubes will run you about $400. The price range in good condition is $800-$1,000.
There are 2 versions of these amps, the original and the II. The QS website has the manuals for each, and I believe the rectification is the difference. There is also a nice review of the original on the internet, and the consensus was that it is lacking in the nether regions, has a slightly forward midrange, and is balanced in the highs given you don't use EH power tubes (awful to my ears). I lived with the M60s (also 60W) and found that to be dead on accurate. I liked the amps, regardless; however, the guy I bought them from owns and prefers the KT88II due to its tube rectification. I would say $900 would be reasonable for a pair in very excellent shape but no more due to their age.
It's one of the most reliable and easy to maintain tube amp.
One could be compared to the units that are worth 4...5x the price paid.