Jadis OR bias value for Mullard RL34 and KT88 help

I just swapped my Gold Lion (reissue) KT88 tubes for Mullard EL34's and was vwery surprised that the volume was so much lower. I checked the bias and found it to be less than 10mv while the KT88's had been biased at 110mv.
I rebiased the EL34's up to 90mv and the volume increased to what seemed to be "normal".
I am looking for the correct voltage to bias the new EL34 to in a Jadis Orchestra Reference.
Any help is appreciated.
128x128mattzack2
Thanks for the link Sumonkabir those tubes look cool and the sales pitch seems plausible even if we can't confirm that it is meaniingful of true. The other possibility that I mentioned but haven't done is to get Gold Lion re-issue KT-77s which are a somewhat higher powered EL 34. I don't know if the bias needs to be changed but it shouldn't be majorly different than an EL-34. To be safe and certain just get a truly matched quad from a good vendor. If not buying from Trelja who on occasion sells some Chinese tubes get the from McShane Design over on Audio Asylum or by search. He really matches his tubes and trys every one of them to avoid sudden infant tube deaths.
Another tube to consider is theso called fat bottle Electro Harmonix 6CA7 which are equivalent to an EL 34 and are direct subs. They put out a really big sound although th Psvane tubes look a lot like the dimension wise. We talked earlier in the thread about the input tubes.
Hi,

Can anyone give advise on DA-8 tube biasing? What will happen if amp is not biased properly?

Regards,
Angelo
Angelo, if I'm not wrong, I don't think you need to bias a DA-8. My understanding is that this represented the power amplifier section of the DA60, which features a cathode bias topology. EL34/6CA7, KT77, 6550, KT88, KT90, and KT120 should all be plug and play. Of course, you could confirm all of this with Patrick.