Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Any experiences?

I just purchased a Modwright KWI-200 Integrated Amp. I am waiting for it to be shipped. I've never heard it and cannot find a proper review of it online. Any experiences with anyone? My expectations are high.
routeman21
Sorry, I haven't heard it either, but I am hoping that anyone who has will compare the sound to the KWA amps.
I agree, you should have high expectations. I haven't heard any of Dan Wright's amps, but judging by my SWP 9.0 SE phono stage, you won't be disappointed. Their power amps are highly regarded, so I would guess you will be very much satisfied.

Regards, and enjoy,
Dan
Mcondon,
I previously owned a Modwright Tube modded Oppo BDP-83 blu-ray player. I tried to like it but just couldn't connect. I found it to be a little too soft & uninvolving. I'm not totally sure but I just may be a SS guy. I was considering a Modwright tube pre & SS power but backed out for the fear of the rolled off sound that I believed I was getting with the BDP-83. I didn't try the BDP-83 with different amps or speakers before I sold it. Perhaps, more experimentation may have produced different results. Thank you and others for the responses.
I used to own the 150, and I felt it was a little rolled off as well. Maybe the SE version improved in that area? I have the KWI 200 on the way so I will try and post my impressions, but only after a few hundred hours.
Routman21,
Maybe the unit was not fully broken-in. Because "soft" is not how I would describe any of Dans offerings.

Re: the KWI 200... I heard a quote from a distributor in Canada. He called the unit "the finest integrated amplifier I have heard in this price class. Very supple, yet great dynamics and speed."

Knowing Dans work ethic and his constant drive for improvements, I would bet it to beat out some of his current offerings yet again.

Looking forward to reading more soon...