Table radio options for kids room

My wife wants a decent table radio for the new baby's room. She was thinking about the Bose Wave Radios but I've heard them and wasn't impressed. As an alternative I was looking at the Cambridge Soundworks and the Tivoli Music System. We're looking for one that has a CDP and iPod connectivity. Anyone have any experience with either of these units? The Tivoli looks like a nice piece and I've always heard good things about them.

Of course eventually my expectation is that I'll have the only little girl in the neighborhood that knows the difference between an EL34 and a 6CG7, but we've got to start somewhere.

Cheers
grimace
I've bought a number of the Cambridge Soundworks units, both for myself and for friends and relatives. I think they're a very good value and have been extremely reliable.

One of my friends bought a Bose Wave radio but was very unhappy with both the FM reception and the sound from CDs. She sent it back, bought one of the Cambridge units and was much happier with it.

I think the Tivoli units look great and sound pretty good but have always thought they were a little overpriced for the sound quality.
the original Tivoli radio sounds fantastic, it captures some of the resonance of instruments and has a nice balanced tone.

I cannot vouch for the newer models which look the same but are a different design - I think they came out after the passing of Henry Kloss.
If you are computer literate up for something new and different, and inexpensive, and have an Android tablet device and a computer already to start, download Squeezeplayer application to the tablet for $5 and Logitech Media Server to your computer for free for access to a myriad of internet stations, including Pandora and various childrens stations from around the world. The server also integrates with itunes to be able to play source material using that without having to use the actual ipod. Way better value than broadcast radio these days in most radio markets! Not as simple though. The sound on my Visio tablet ($250 from Amazon) using this is actually quite good!

Otherwise, I have Sangean table radio that is quite good, compact, nicely styled and cost less than $100 on AMazon when I bought it a few years back, a relative bargain especially compared to Bose Waveradio. The sensitivity and ability to tune in remote stations is perhaps the best I recall ever with a table radio, save perhaps somevery old vintage tube am radios I recall from many years ago.