Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Is anyone close to getting their Malbec amps yet? I can't wait to hear about them.
no word from mick yet. i put my deposit in on june 28. from what i recall, i'm toward the top of the list. i'll definitely post once they arrive. it's so hard sitting in my living room looking at my speakers unamplified.
Other than the Bendix, which rectifiers did you find to produce the best bass in your Suprateks? I tried Mullard GZ34 (5AR4), GZ37, Tungsol and Sylvania 5V4s but the Bendix offered the tightest and best controlled bass of them all. What else should I try if I like the Bendix?