Anyone HEARD the qol 'signal completion' device?

An ad in TAS... touting this box. I remain skeptical but would like to know what your impressions are if you have heard whatever it does!
128x128woodburger
Milpai, by "low-fi", I mean precisely, low fidelity to the source. I was not trying to make a statement about affordability. There are plenty of inexpensive audio products that sound remarkably real. Just read recommended component lists and listen to well designed inexpensive gear at dealerships. I don't think this is the ultimate environment for this QOL device. By low-fi I'm talking about Bose wave radios, car stereos, flat screen TVs. I read somewhere that this is where this device will hit the mass-market. Devices that do not reproduce sound very accurately, but would benefit from some spacial enhancements.
Ok Peterayer, I get your point now. Thanks. But lets hope that they don't suddenly start charging $2500 for the wave radios :-)
"Ok Peterayer, I get your point now. Thanks. But lets hope that they don't suddenly start charging $2500 for the wave radios :-)"

That won't happen. But what will happen is these early adopters will kick themselves for buying this thing for 4K when the bottom falls out and it's available for muuuuuch less.

Disclaimer:

Haven't heard it, don't want to.

Shakey
Peterayer, It does not appear that you have actually tried the Qol Unit. Have you ?
213Cobra. Phil, I hear exactly what you're saying re the QOL. I know you've commented on the NeutralAudio X-DREI, but this unit is getting v.little discussion. Any further thoughts on it's possible effects, and how it might stack up wrt the QOL?