Once again...looking for a "tube like" SS preamp

Hi

I am looking for a solid state preamp that has the fatigue free sonic signature of a tube preamp. For reasons that will completely bore everyone out there, my setup makes it difficult to get a tube preamp like the Aesthetix or VTL which I absolutely love.

Source is a Bryston BDA-1 DAC. Amplification is Jeff Rowland 501 mono blocks. Speakers are Tannoy Kensingtons. I am considering between the Bryston BP26 (matches the source) and Jeff Rowland Capri (matches the source). I would love to hear from people who have had experience with either of these two models on how the sound compares with tube gear. Also, should I be considering any other models in the $5k +/- range that would fit best what I am looking for?

Thanks.
lp_newbie
Good luck Lp newbie, I've never heard any ss pre that can do what you are looking for. You will get everything top to bottom so far as clarity and dynamics but you will never find the characteristics that tubes get and ss doesn't, presence and tonal density. At least I have never heard a ss pre come close. Why not a tube preamp, it can't be so difficult can it?
No SS is like tubes. Sorry. I'm not knocking SS but not praising it either.