Negative Feedback a deal killer?

If an amp employees negative feedback is that a deal killer to you. I have had both zero negative feedback and 5db nfb amps and I much prefer the Zero's. I am looking at a Unison 845 amp and it has over 10db nfb. Or should one just listen and shut up.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
Mike
128x128brm1
<<
"Or should one just listen and shut up"

Wisdom defined.
>>

If we all followed that advice, there would be no forums on Audiogon. If only the wise did, they could only learn from the unwise :)
It would have to depend on how much positive feedback the amp has received, wouldn't it? (Sorry -- a little Audiogon sales joke there.)
I have two sets of amps that use zero feed back (Atmasphere, Electra Print), one amp that uses minimal feedback (VAC), and another amp that uses moderate feedback (Music Reference). I use and love the sound of all of them in my system.

I suppose we might also clarify whether the discussion is about global feedback, local feedback, or both. While we're on the topic, when a company markets their product as a zero feedback design what are they really referring to? It's been my understanding that this generally refers to global feedback only. I had an interesting conversation with Roger Modjeski on this once. It's a topic you don't want to get him started on unless you have the time and knowledge to keep up with him.