what the best amps run revel salon2 stronger bass

hi!can some one let me known what the best amps to run for the revel salon2 for stronger and deep bass thanks. im thinking about these amps .mcintosh 501,pass lap ,classe,mark levinson,but i never hear thems can some one plesse.
128x128tranhu
With most music I've been very happy with the bass output from both amps I've used with my Salon 2s (first a Plinius SB-301 stereo amp and now Symphonic Line Kraft 250 monos). On those occasions I crave more bass - maybe 5% of the time - I think about adding subs, not changing amps.

But you do need to provide more information for us to help you. What are your room dimensions? Are there a lot of windows? What amps are you using now? What amps did you try and not find to your liking? Are you still looking for stronger bass response or is there something else you are looking for now?

Tranhu hi, looking at this impedance/-phase angle graph, your speaker are not easy but not as hungry as some.

You need and amp that can supply good continuous current from 20hz to 600hz which is all of the low and upper bass.

Big push pull tube (>120watts) will work but need a good output transformer and a 4ohm tap. Stay away from SE amps, OTL amps, and amps that only have 2 x 6550 or similar tubes per channel, you want at least 4 per channel.

Or you can go for a good quality >100w solid state, BJT (Bi-Polar) output or second choice Mosfet output.

http://www.stereophile.com/images/archivesart/708Revfig01.jpg

Cheers George
You need and amp that can supply good continuous current from 20hz to 600hz which is all of the low and upper bass.

I would the the Classe and ML solid state amps would have no problem with this, and they have been tried.
My problems is not the bass any more,the bass problems before just because the speakers were new ,at this time I looking for lamp amps but not available.
Amps I were tried are.
Pass x350.5 good amp nice sounds
Clayton M200 good amp sweet
Levinson 531h cause they were said maching with revel,but .......
Levinson no.333 ,336,432,436m,
Jeff Rowland 501 good amp quiet
Macintosh 501 and 601 not in my listening
Sim audio ,forgot series good all 3 levels but little cool sounds
Classe omega 300 wpc @8 ohm 2 channels amp.im really miss this one,top on my list,if you know ones for sell please let me know.
Mccmack dna 750m this is a first amps I been tried and I used thems now,just 60h on them in four years,I keep them because they need 300h more to burn In ,smooth up level,cool voice,big bass but not strong,not quietly,I don't know the sound will change later on or not will see.
I don't know why old amps sound better then new amps.
Does anyone have been tryouts the acoustic arts amp 2 or amp 3? There're new listings on audiogon now thanks.