Decware - any substance here?

With such a nice and extensively detailed website, I've long been curious about Decware. But with little in the way of genuine reviews, and not much in the way of discussion here, I always wonder if they are nothing more than that, a great website. They clearly have a dedicated fanbase, but my problem with the fanbase is this: most of them (not all of course) seem to have limited experience with products besides Decware, as if they stumbled upon Decware and never bothered with other brands. Maybe this is positive, that once experienced they don't have the typical audiophile itch to try other amps. I'm specifically struck by the new Torii MKIII push-pull amp, which in description and looks is just beautiful. So does it interest anyone here? Has anyone actually heard it, or it's previous incarnations? If so how does it rate amongst the other quality tube amps, whether Blue Circle, Cary, Vac, Almarro, Atma-Sphere, etc...?
128x128jtnicolosi
It bums me out also. I just checked to see if he'll be at RMAF and no, again this year he isn't on the exhibitor list.
In his defense, he does have his own "fest", and I'm sure his argument would be that this way you (we) aren't limited to one or two systems to listen to; but IMHO it is more valuable in the course of pinning down what floats your proverbial to be able to hear a Decware system, and then listen to several other ideas of what $5K should sound like immediately after.
I own a couple of Decware amps and they are great, and the people behind the product are great. It's one of the few tube products I've owned, and the only tube amp I have kept. I'm not saying it's the best because I haven't heard a lot of tube gear, but I think that because it's a small company that has good people behind it, makes the difference.

As for RMAF and reviews? All of that takes money, and when I see companies displaying and advertising, I know that their customers are paying for it. There is nothing wrong with that, it's just business, but I have a lot of respect for companies that can create great products and stay in business because they invest in their customers. There are not many, but they deserve special attention. I feel that Decware is such a company.
I own the DAC and it is terrific. It runs the Cirrus Logic CS 4398 DAC chip which is the flagship chip. You will find this chip in very very expensive DACs. I have friends far tweekier than me who love this DAC and other DECWARE products.

They've spent the time and resources way beyond the average audiophile and simply profess the advantages of a small manufacturer such as DECWARE who had no advertising budget and can produce product beyond the large companies with a different business model.
Dollar for dollar the Decware line must be classified as top shelf value. I have owned the select mono's, Taboo, original "blue Torii",and the Torii mkII.

These amps are all fast,they have a big sound stage,image very well and are musically pleasing. They are hand made (all point to point wiring) in the USA

What's not to like? They are all low powered,the chassis is of a light weight and are not dead quiet.

I have also owned Cary, McIntosh, Airtight, VTL, Art Audio and others. Decware will hold its own with the more costly group.

The 30 day trial period makes it hard to go wrong.
What's not to like? They are all low powered, the chassis is of a light weight and are not dead quiet.

Not dead quiet? A typo, yes?